Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

1 Give Way


IT’S GIVE WAY TIME… 

1. Like kanwal Ikram's Blog page on face book.

2. Invite 15 friends on my face book page.

3. Share this post on your face book timeline.

4. Answer it. How many eye products I have reviewed so far on my website? (18 march). Tag 15 friends with your answer....and then write done in comment section.

 .


 * for Pakistan only


WINNER:

Congratulations:
                                                "  The winner is SARA CH (Saro) " 

kindly inbox me your postal address and contact number on face book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Your comments are really important and valuable to me.I love reading them. Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments.

Note: Please avoid comments like; i am following you on gfc, twitter etc, follow back. Just leave your URL i would definitely visit and follow your blog too.

♡♡Thanks, have a nice day.♡♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...