Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

OMG!! Cosmetic Buffet by Essence-Try It Out- Its Fun

"WHAT WE GOT ALL FROM ESSENCE"
OMG!! Cosmetic Buffet by Essence
OMG!! Cosmetic Buffet by Essence-Try It Out- Its Fun


MAKEUP WEEK 
Visit Fortress Square for Cosmetic Buffet for the first time in the history of Pakistan, amazing discounts on your favorite 
cosmetic brands and much more....

It’s something new and must be given a try. So I asked my sister to visit it and give it a try. She also tried it on my behalf as well. So sweet of you.
OMG!! Cosmetic Buffet by Essence
OMG!! Cosmetic Buffet by Essence
What she says about it?
  • It’s being held on basement of fortress square shopping mall, Lahore.
  • There was a box filled with lipstick, nail paints, concealer, mascara, eye shadow etc.
  • In order to participate you have to buy a token.
  • Tokens were being given in 3 rounds.
  • Cost of one token is 1000 rs.
  • After getting the token I have to wait for my turn.
  • After certain time the box was refilled with new products.
OMG!! Cosmetic Buffet by Essence
OMG!! Cosmetic Buffet by Essence
  • I put my hands in the box, to grab the things ( Its was huge oh!I wanted to get all). 
  • There was no time limit, but i have to be quick as other were waiting for there turn.
  • One person at a time dig in the box.
  • After taking my hands out of the box.. the staff girl bought a bag.
  • The things were then made to be put in that bag, if anything fell down, while putting the things in the bag...I lost that thing.
OMG!! Cosmetic Buffet by Essence
OMG!! Cosmetic Buffet by Essence
  • It was a great fun.
  • I tried 3 times. I paid 1000rs each time. 2 for myself and one for you kanwal.
  • There was no limit, you can try as many times you want. 
  • One token was for one attempt by one hand.
OMG!! Cosmetic Buffet by Essence
OMG!! Cosmetic Buffet by Essence
These are the products I got from it.
OMG!! Cosmetic Buffet by Essence
These she got on my behalf- in PKR 1000/-rs
OMG!! Cosmetic Buffet by Essence
These she got for her self in 2 Attempts..PKR 2000/-
OMG!! Cosmetic Buffet by Essence
OMG!! Cosmetic Buffet by Essence
  • I have no idea about the products quality, but they look so great. I am so happy to get so much in PKR 1000/-. As now a days only a lipstick or nail paint comes so costly.
  • Thank you Essence, it was a great experience, have lots of fun.
  • You should give it a try.

* I have asked her to send me the products, would review them soon on my blog. Hopping for good experience, as essence is a well-known brand.

**************************************************************************************

For Latest post from my blog do follow my blog through GFC.
ALSO
Follow my blog through Face book, Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Your comments are really important and valuable to me.I love reading them. Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments.

Note: Please avoid comments like; i am following you on gfc, twitter etc, follow back. Just leave your URL i would definitely visit and follow your blog too.

♡♡Thanks, have a nice day.♡♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...