Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Flormar BB Cream- Review And Swatches

BB cream stands for blemish balm or blemish base. It is an all-in-one facial cosmetic product that contains sunblock, foundation, primer and serum in it. I am not a fond of BB cream, as I haven’t have had any good experience with the BB creams I have used so far. This time Flormar BB cream is on the test scale. Let see what I think about it.
Flormar BB Cream- Review And Swatches
Flormar BB Cream
What Flormar Says About It?
Flormar BB cream is multifunctional products that Offers advantages of foundation, functional, skin care, sun protection and multi-tasking makeup. It is a 5 in 1 product providing a;
  • Zero-defecr skin
  • Moisturizing/hydrating
  • Illuminating
  • Time/Speed
  • UV Protection (SPF 15
  • Mattifying/Skin Perfector
Flormar BB Cream- Review And Swatches
Flormar BB Cream
Flormar BB Cream Composition:
It is composed of mix of fig, cotton, linseed extracts that has ultimate softening, moisturizing; and nourishing qualities ideal for dry, delicate and irritated skin.
Flormar BB Cream- Review
Flormar BB Cream
Flormar BB Cream- Review And Swatches
Flormar BB Cream
My Experience:
As I said earlier I’m not much fond of BB cream, but this one have stolen my heart. I have got it in light shade.  It is light and sheer. Has got quite thin consistency making it easy to apply. I usually apply it with my liquid foundation brush.  It blends easily and smoothly. Gives me excellent coverage by covering my redness and flaws. I don’t have acne or pimples spots, so I can’t say whether it covers them or not.
Flormar BB Cream
Flormar BB Cream Swatch
Smells great, feels so wonderful when applied. After applying my skin does not feels oily or greasy. The best quality so far, as I just hate greasy creams. After applying it gives matte, shine free and dewy glow to my skin. Feels so light on my skin and helps a lot to make it even out. I have been using it for long time and in this period it haven’t broke me out. 

Stays for good time, without being oxidase. Furthermore as it contains SPF 15, so it is an effective sunblock too. Overall, there is nothing which I can see I didn’t liked about it. But my sister have totally different opinion regarding this, as none of the available shade suits her skin tone. So only issue is, it’s available only in 3 shades, which I guess is not sufficient to match different skin tones.

Overall, for me it’s a superb hit. For best result I used it with my Flormar compact powder.

Pros:
  • Light weight
  • Blend easily.
  • Gives good coverage.
  • Suits my skin tone very well.
Cons:
  • Available in less shades.
Rating:
5/5

Cost And Availability:
It comes with a price tag of PKR 1000/-. It’s easily available worldwide in all leading cosmetics stores.

**************************************************************************************

For Latest post from my blog do follow my blog through GFC.
ALSO
Follow my blog through Face book, Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin.

5 comments:

  1. Love trying New bb creams .. this def caught my attention now .. thanks for the great review dear ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reviewing! That's great :D

    ReplyDelete

  3. tone of this company has not tested , but the mosaic of shadows I have , they are very satisfied )
    http://milashe4ka9596.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Your comments are really important and valuable to me.I love reading them. Please avoid rude or inappropriate comments.

Note: Please avoid comments like; i am following you on gfc, twitter etc, follow back. Just leave your URL i would definitely visit and follow your blog too.

♡♡Thanks, have a nice day.♡♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...